Friday, November 22, 2013

See ya on Sunday!

Quick update, folks. I'm away this weekend, so any questions you happen to ask won't get answered until Sunday afternoon or evening. I hope that won't be a problem.

In the meantime, let's ponder the usefulness of this alphabet stamp set. That white "L" shaped thingy is a stamp positioner, an item everyone needs. Well, everyone who likes precisely positioning stamps, that is. And the letters themselves, well, they are open and cheerful, perfect for stamping complete non-sequiters on your work. Or nice messages like "Hi There".

The lower case version of this alphabet is for sale too. I have noticed over the years that I very rarely use "Sentence Case" in my super-arty creations, I always go with all "UPPER CASE" or all "lower case". So that's my justification for offering the two sets separately.

By the way, did you know, when you see a made up word like "BingleDumpf Software" or "AppleHalibut Pies", that's an example of "camel case". Or should I say, "CamelCase".

See, you learn stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment