Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lexicophiles, unite!

Do you know, there's a cool way of getting ANY message stamped on a greeting card? You don't have to be limited to "Happy Birthday" and "Season's Greetings" any more. You can stamp messages like "Hope your headphones still work after you put them in the washing machine!"

It's called ... using alphabet stamps.

Oh, alright, I know, some people love them, and some people think picking out the message one letter at a time is the biggest bother ever. I'm in the first group.

The particular PSX alphabet would NOT have been in the sale, except that I already owned it. I love it! So one of you can have this copy of it.





Here's the latest thing I made with MY copy of the Sketch Box alphabet.

I've listed a bunch of nice alphabets, and some number sets too. I wondered about how to group them, but I realised you guys know what you want, so it's basically one set per listing.

You'll notice the auctions for the alphabet stamps are finishing BEFORE the words, fish and garden stamps. There's a terribly good reason for that, and it has to do with how eBay charges for its services, when my birthday is, and when Doctor Who is on. I won't bother you with the details. Just trust that it makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment