Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Great Southern Stamp Sale rises again!

The sale we had this time last year was great fun.

But there was one problem.

There were stamps left over!

This many, in fact!
That's my garage they've taken over. All those boxes are stacked pretty much full of stamps, and all of them lovely quality too.

It's now my task to find them all new homes. So that's where you come in.

I've decided to use my old friend eBay to help organise the sale (I know, I know, I could have done it other ways, but this helps me keep organised!). I'll offer these a few at a time until they are done. I'll have to keep to a pace I can manage (I have a real job too, of course, and a family!).

So check out this link, and see what's for sale now. If it shows nothing, that just means I'm getting ready to list some more. I'll let you know when we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment