Saturday, September 28, 2013

Have you seen the PSX Orange stamp?

I have, I saw it in my stamp collection (just showing off, really). But one of my buyers was clever enough to realise, if you don't ask, you don't get. She's looking for that stamp, and thought to ask me if I had one for sale. Sadly no, I can't let go of mine, but I did think of two ways to help.

Method 1.
I know where there is a copy of that stamp for sale. At least, it was there two years ago. In a bookshop in St Germaine en Laye, outside of Paris. There it is, top left, possibly two copies of it.

So if someone just wants to pop by and collect it, I'll be happy to get it to a new owner.







Method 2.
Perhaps someone reading this has a copy they could part with? It's a long shot, but let me know, OK? Its PSX code is K2223.

No comments:

Post a Comment